President John Rice (Great Britain), secretary Paul Valois
New honorary member Newman Guttman (USA).
8th World Chess Composition Tournament (WCCT) will be announced next year. The director is Hans Gruber (Germany)
International solving tourney January 23, 2005.
European Chess Solving Championship 2005 in Poland.
Some sections for the FIDE-Album 1998-2000 are almost ready and the results can be seen later on this site. Publication expected in 2006. In fairy section new judge C. Lytton and director C. Poisson.
- Grandmaster for Chess Compositions: Unto Heinonen (Finland), Jean-Marc Loustau (France), Mikhail Marandyuk (Ukraine), Waldemar Tura (Poland),
- International Master for Chess Compositions: Wieland Bruch (Germany), Aleksandr Kislyak (Ukraine), Zoltán Labai (Slovakia), Torsten Linss (Germany), Vyacheslav Pilchenko (Russia), Nikolai Ryabinin (Russia), Ivan Soroka (Ukraine), Marcel Tribowski (Germany),
- FIDE Master for Chess Compositions: Aleksandr Bakharev (Russia), Robert Burger (USA), Gady Costeff (Israel), Gábor Cseh (Hungary +), Vasil Dyachuk (Ukraine), Paz Einat (Israel), Zoran Gavrilovski (Macedonia), Henk le Grand (Netherland), Michael Herzberg (Germany), Aharon Hirschenson (Israel), Michal Hlinka (Slovakia), Jorge Kapros (Argentina), Emil Klemanic (Slovakia), Leonid Makaronez (Israel), Markus Manhart (Germany), Arpád Molnar (Hungary), Milivoj Nesic (Serbia & Montenegro), Sergeï Nikolaievich Tkachenko (Ukraine), Alexander Zidek (Austria), Volker Zipf (Germany), Thorsten Zirkwitz (Germany)
- International Solving Grandmaster: John Nunn (Great Britain), Dolf Wissmann (Nederland)
- International Solving Master: Kostas Prentos (Greece)
- FIDE Solving Master: Vladimir Blokhin (Russia), Valery Kryvenko (Ukraine), Colin McNab (Great Britain), Anatolij Mukoseev (Russia), Oleg Pervakov (Russia), Vladimir Podinic (Serbia-Montenegro), Kohey Yamada (Japan)
- International Judge: László Ányos (Hungary) h#, Wolfgang Dittman (Germany) retro, Vasil Dyachuk (Ukraine) 2#, Nicolai Micu (Romania) eg, Alexandr Mikholap (Belarus) s#, n#, Frank Müller (Germany) s#, Yevgen Reitsen (Ukraine) h#, Sergei N. Tkachenko (Ukraine) eg
Next meeting in Greece (Crete?) in September 2005
homepage of PCCC