Etsitkö Suomen Urheilutietäjiä? Koita täältä!
Best performers - Men - Track (33 k)
Best performers - Men - Field+Walk (21 k)
Best performances - Men - Track (76 k)
Best performances - Men - Field+Walk (41 k)
WR progression - Men - Track (41 k)
WR progression - Men - Field (28 k)
Best performers - Women - Track (27 k)
Best performers - Women - Field+Walk (20 k)
Best performances - Women - Track (45 k)
Best performances - Women - Field (29 k)
WR progression - Women - Track (28 k)
WR progression - Women - Field+Walk (19 k)
- Swedish masters' statistics
- Decathlon points counting form
- Heptathlon points counting form Results of 1997 (from t-and-f -mailing list)
- Results of past championships
- Online voting for the Greatest Track & Field Duel in Olympic history
- Total Sport magazine: "Web Site of the Month"
- Country codes used in these pages.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Give a comment and sign our guestbook.
- Other athletics statistics in the 'net
- Voting for all time best t&f-athletes is now complete
- Usage statistics of this service
Do It Sports has selected this service as one of the *recommended* Internet running sites.
Following people and publications have been a major help in compiling these lists:
|v Very special thanks to Jason Holowka, Petri Silmälä, and Peter Larsson for helping to make these lists accurate.||Big thanks for Carel van der Werf for the women's World Record list.||Special thanks to David Morris Honea, Tony Dziepak, Yukito Muraki, Franco Pizzi, Kari Katajamäki, Milan Semancak, and K.Ken Nakamura.||Thanks also to Petri Niininen, Remko Riebeek, Doug Childers, Kevin Scannel, Magnus Einarsson, Glenn Smith, Peter van Gerwen, Robert Weir, Serge Doublet, Bert Seigard, Jennifer Tobolski, Mansoor Jalil, Nick Linthorne, Morgane Bogard, Jon Alquist, Hellmut Göbel, Graham Thomas, Roger Ruth, Matti Koskimies, and many others whose name I have lost. :-)|